
Cute little dog. It's hard for me to admit that he is getting older. Look how white in the face he is getting...

One of Linus's favorite past-time is to be chased around our house. Part of the whole "chase" experience is him teasing us and "daring" us to catch him. You can tell by his stance that he is taunting Jp to try and get him.

This is what I came home to one day after work. He hasn't chewed up toilet paper rolls since he was a puppy. He must have been pretty bored. I wish I could have been able to video him while he was actually in the act!
2 comments:
Sage was just waving her arms and saying hi to Linus and then of course barking like a dog. We do need to do skype with those two.
Ah, good ole Linus. He is always good for a laugh and a mess!
Post a Comment