Saturday, January 2, 2010

August 2009

House projects:
I finally finished the bannister. With the wood stained darker and a fresh coat of high gloss white paint on the spindles, it really stands out as a focal point of the house. It was a HUGE tedious project that I am glad to have completed.
Jp had wall-mounted our TV when his parents were out earlier in the year. They did a great job. While Jp was out of town I finished the job by wall-mounting the speaker. It looks so clean having all the wires in teh closet on the other side of the wall.




View of the walkway into the bedroom now that the TV and speakers are both wall-mounted.

While Jp was on another business trip I changed the front door locks. I made a mess, but the finished product turned out ok.


Our new door handle didn't match up with the old one, so I had to drill a new hole through the door.

View of the front door.

Dinner on Lake Natoma:

Jp in front of Lake Natoma. We were bored one night and decided to take a walk on the trail by our house and eat dinner on the trail.


As you can see, we dined on McDonald's...complete with music in the background.

The evening wouldn't be complete without Linus.

No comments: