Saturday, March 27, 2010

March 2010

Jp's Week in AZ:

Jp spent time with his parents in Arizona. While he was there they went to a baseball game. It's spring training there. Jp said they all had a great time watching the Dodgers play ball.

Camelback Ball park

Jp and his dad

Jp and his mom
Jp went hiking near Scottsdale at a place called Camelback Mountain. He said at the top it was very rocky and had awesome 360 views.

Here is one of the views from the trail over looking the Phoenix area.


Video of the 360 views from the top of Camelback Mountain
Snowshoeing at Twin Bridges:

We drove up towards Lake Tahoe and went hiking/snowshoeing one Saturday. The scenery was beautiful. We decided to take Linus with us and make it a family affair. He got to be off leash and was in heaven. Poor Linus got high-centered several times, but he didn't seem to care. The snowshoes made a big difference in staying on top of the snow instead of sinking 2-3 feet with each step. It was a fun afternoon.

Jp carrying our snow-shoes strapped on the backpack until we needed them.

Natalie holding up the snowshoes.

We stopped at Subway on the way up and grabbed lunch. We ate at the top of a ridge. Jp looks great in this picture, and Linus cracks me up...it looks like he's smiling.

Pretty surroundings.

Jp and Natalie

A stream we walked through.

Happy 11-Year Anniversary:

The past 11 years has gone by so fast!! I can honestly say that I love Jp even more than I did on our wedding day March 18, 1999. He's my best friend and I look forward to our future together.

Above is a picture of the flowers he surprised me with.

A Casual Sunday Morning:

One Sunday morning I came downstairs and this is what I saw...Jp eating cereal while watching TV and Linus peeking over the back of the sofa at me. We are in the process of creating a movie room in this picture. It will hopefully be completed sometime next month. It's going to be great!


Jp At Sierra:

Jp has been skiing at Sierra regularly since on Sabbatical. Hopefully one of these days I will be able to join him. Jp next to the terrain park he and Aaron were jumping at.

Aaron at the top of the lift looking towards Lake Tahoe.

Here is a video of Jp going over a jump inside the terrain park.

1 comment:

emily a. said...

So many fun trips. Looking at all these pictures really makes me want to get outside and do things.